Monday, August 23, 2010

FOR SALE: Fleeceworks 25 Mile Pad

I have , with some regret, decided to sell my Fleeceworks 25 Mile Endurance pad. It's by far one of the best pads I have seen, used on market for endurance. I have found that when it comes to protecting the horses back combined with breathability, this is a superior pad. This particular model is what is called the 25 miler and is recommended for lower distances, but it can certainly withstand a longer ride. The foam inserts are removeable . The underside is Merino Sheepswool and the pad is overall very well made.

Unfortunately, the cut of it doesn't fit my saddle very well so I find myself having to adjust it frequently. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

Trumbull Mountain is selling for $140. I am offering mine up for sale for $100 or best offer (+ shipping). I have only used it maybe a dozen times. It has plenty of wear left in it, and there are no tears, rips or any other damage to it.

See info about it here:

If interested or have questions, feel free to email me @ jonnakelner@gmail.com




No comments: