Friday, April 15, 2011

The Eagle has Departed..

FINALY I HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER FOR MY EURO LIGHT!!It should be here next week.

This has been a long process but apparently when I ordered my saddle, there was a back order on the black leather seats. Just my luck.

It was going to delay things a bit. Fine, I could understand that. I was told they should have it by end of week and ship the following week. That was 3 weeks ago. I expected it to arrive last week while I was out of town, but last Friday, nothing. So Monday I called and after alot of confusion about what saddle was mine and why it was delayed , I was told they would ship Tuesday and I would have a tracking number.

When I still didn't have a tracking number yesterday, yep, you guessed it, I called again, exept I think they stopped answering my calls. I left a message just the same..yes, I was losing my patience..

This morning, a tracking message magically appeared. Kowinkidink?? I think not..

So did they just forget or what? I went through a dealer and she had a harder time than me on getting answers from Specialized or even getting return calls.

I think Specialized needs a little help in the customer service arena is all I have to say!

3 comments:

cheyenne jones said...

Sounds like they need some Ass Kicking!

Tammy Vasa said...

There are so many companies who have good service that sometimes I forget how to deal with the not so good stuff... and yes, I said there are those that have good service. Garmin has just replaced my second GPS for me free of charge. And my phone insurance has paid off again with a package overnighted with a new phone for no extra charge (you have kids, get phone insurance).

Can't wait to see your new saddle!!

Jonna said...

@Cheyenne- hah! you read my mind!
@Tammy-Agreed, but the good ones seem to be so few and far between anymore...I think in this economic state, it's crucial to treat your customers well.