Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Passing of a Legend....

Just wanted to make mention of the passing of one of the great’s in the Natural Horsemanship. This post is dedicated to the Memory of Ray Hunt. August 31, 1929 - March 12, 2009.

While I never had the opportunity to attend any of his clinics, I have watched videos and read his books, articles and etc . He was , without a doubt one of the best out there when it came to understanding the horses. His ways have been very infuential in my own training and starting colts. One of my most favorite and , in my humble opinion, one of the most profound statements he ever echoed was

Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect. -Ray Hunt

The memorial service information as well as an obituary has been posted on the Ray Hunt web site. Please visit http://www.rayhunt.com for details.
May all of us continue to strive to become the horseman this man was.

No comments: