Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Endurance- A funny short story from a Beginners Perspective

I ran across a cute story written by a lady , approaching her senior years, but willing to give the sport of endurance a try just the same. I love stories like this. New experiences, new adventures , people getting out of their comfort zone. I think I can relate. I think I probably had that wild eyed, bug filled teeth look about me in my first CTR, my second CTR and probably my first coupe attempts at my the LD rides I attended. I have had my fair share of failed attempts and wild experiences (riding through a dirt bike rally in the middle of a ride is by far the most memorable to date)

and ofcourse.. it's about a Morgan doing endurance! What's not to love about that?? :)


Hope you enjoy. Find the story here.




No comments: