Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Note of Thanks

The other day, I received a letter in the mail from a person I have never met. I wanted to take a minute and say thank you to Connie who sent me the letter. Connie is a fellow Barb horse owner and is familiar with the horses from the Quien Sabe. She is a fan of the spanish Colonial type horses and I believe has horse from the Quien Sabe who she does some trail riding with on a remote ranch.

When I saw the envelope, I didn't really know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. Her letter was a source of encourgement to me to continue to follow my dreams and goals with my horses because you never know what curves life will throw at you . Do what you love whenever you can and cherish those special times.

What a nice surprise it was to receive this letter in the mail from a complete stranger who now, somehow, feels like a long time friend.

Connie, if your out there, from one Barb horse fan to another, thank you and if your ever in my neck of the woods, feel free to come on by. We would love to meet you

No comments: